Atlantic Brass Company Presents......
Central of Georgia Caboose
The Atlantic Brass Company in cooperation with the Central of Georgia Railway Historical Society is proud to announce the Central of Georgia Caboose in HO scale brass. Over a year in development, this model has never before been available in a ready to roll format.
Photo Courtesy of Central of Georgia Historical Society
And here is our model
Click here to view more images
Available in roster numbers X23, X36 and X53, the exquisite brass model is unparalleled with dozens of newly tooled brass investment castings developed from actual shop drawings employed throughout its construction. The caboose is modeled after the protoypes as they appeared during the late 1940's into the early 1950's. Features include:
· Detailing so precise even the wood planking details on the underside overhead are visible
With an initial production of only 100 models, of which there will be no more than 35 of each road number produced. These HO scale brass models will only be available for a limited time. An excellent addition to any railroad collection, this is a rare opportunity to own a Central of Georgia Caboose from the Steam-Diesel transition era. The cabooses are in now and are selling out fast, order today at Atlantic Brass Company (252) 638-3864. Dealer inquiries are welcome. Ask for Keith Grubbs or Don Black.
· Working leaf springs on the trucks
· Factory painted interiors with cupola seats
· Not one…but three working interior lamps for even and complete illumination
· Stainless steel wheel sets
· Kadee #58 Scale Couplers factory Installed
· Underside detailing precisely and accurately reproduced in HO Scale from actual Central of Georgia photos and blueprints
Developed with the complete cooperation of the Central of Georgia Railway Historical Society, this model would not have been possible without their help. A special and heartfelt thanks goes out to them and their President Allen Tuten!
The name for QUALITY in brass.
119 Bernhurst Road New Bern North Carolina 28560